Inscape Publishing's Assessment Series on Paper:
Innovate with C.A.R.E. Profile®
Discover the Right Roles for the Right People
The Innovate with C.A.R.E. Profile identifies five key roles in innovative team performance:
Generates original concepts, goes beyond the obvious, and sees the big picture. Hands off tasks to Advancer.
Recognizes new directions, develops ways to promote ideas, and moves toward Implementation. Hands off tasks to a Refiner.
Challenges and analyzes ideas to detect potential problems and may hand plans back to Advancer or Creator before handing off tasks to an Executor.
Lays the groundwork for implementation, manages the details and moves the process to completion.
Works throughout the process to ensure tasks are handed off to the right people at the right time.
The profile uses the "Z Process" to map the flow of assigning roles, completing tasks, then "handing off" to the next person on the team. Using the five C.A.R.E. in the Z Process gets new teams moving forward quickly and gets current teams unstuck.
Capitalize on Individual Strengths for Total Team Performance
The Innovate with C.A.R.E. Profile® helps teams in your organization:
- Identify individual strengths and approaches to teamwork.
- Clarify team members roles.
- Reinforce the contributions of every team member.
- Reduce product cycle time and increase productivity.
- Foster mutual support.Enhance performance.
Innovate with C.A.R.E. Profile® Facilitator's Kit
Everything you need to administer the Innovate with C.A.R.E. Profile® is contained in the comprehensive Facilitator's Kit.
Designed to provide human resource professionals with practical, research-based expertise, the kit helps you deliver Carlson Learning Company's unique Discover & Capitalize approach to workplace learning:
- Provide a self-directed scoring and interpretation process that actively engages the learner in the context of personal experience.
- Simplify complex issues to increase understanding.
- Create a non-judgmental language for exploring awareness, attitudes and behavior related to diversity issues.
- Assess individual strengths.
- Improve teamwork skills.
- Value contributions of every team member.
- Foster self-awareness, behavioral insights for performance improvement
The Facilitator's Kit includes:
- One Facilitator's Manual
- A fully scripted Team Innovation seminar
- Transparency masters and reproducible handouts (bound and unbound)
- Research and technical background
- Two copies of the Innovate with C.A.R.E. Profile®
For more information, or to order these products,
send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call Toll Free: 800-733-9349
If you are looking for a specific assessment that is not listed, call Susan at 800-733-9349 to see if it can be special ordered.
You Make "A Difference" Today!
home | services | workshops | living your purpose | coaching services
essentials of coaching guides |
training & educational
assessments | education | olympian
starfish shop | about
Susan Hastings | testimonials | contact
Creative Communications Center
Voice: 603-277-2955 | Mobile: 802-683-8834
Toll Free Number: 800-733-9349
Skype Address: shastingsccc
PO Box 808
Norwich, VT 05055
Designed by JBCR Virtual Solutions